Return of the purchased Goods
- Subject to section 4 below, Customer who is a consumer may return the Goods purchased at the Shop without specifying the reason and additional costs by serving a representation concerning withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement as per art. 27 of the Act of 30 May, 2014 on Consumer Rights. This entitlement may be realised by the Client within 14 days of the receipt of Goods. The deadline shall be regarded as met where the representation has been served prior to the elapse of the term. In the event of withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement in the manner set out in this article, the Customer shall be required to return the Goods to the Seller within 14 days of the statement concerning withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement. The representation may be served using the form available on the web site at this address: littlebandits.co.uk.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement, it shall be deemed as not entered into.
- In the event of the Goods not being delivered to the Customer, Seller shall be required to reimburse the Customer with all the amounts paid by him/her forthwith not later than however within 14 days of the receipt of a relevant representation of the Customer of the withdrawal including the costs of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
- Direct costs of Goods return shall be borne by the Customer. Seller shall bear the costs of Goods return solely in the event of prior Seller’s expressing consent to the incurrence of expenses other than direct costs of Goods return.
- The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the agreement in events referred to in detail in Art. 38 section 1 of the Act of 30 May, 2014 on Consumer Rights, among other things in reference to Agreements on:
- Provision of services where the shop fully carried out the service upon express consent of the consumer who was advised prior to the satisfaction of the service of the waiver of the right to withdraw form the agreement following its satisfaction
- Where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item manufactured according to consumer specification aimed at satisfying Customer’s individual needs;
- Where the subject to the service are items which following the deliver due to their nature constitute an inseparable part of other elements.
- Where the Customer exercises his/her right to withdraw from the Goods sale agreement following a request for the Seller’s service provision prior to the elapse of the term of withdrawal, Customer shall be required to pay for the services provided until withdrawal form the agreement.
- Seller shall reimburse the Customer with the amounts equal to the value of the Goods returned by the Customer within 14 bearing in mind that as of the date of the representation of withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement Seller may suspend the reimbursement of amounts received from the Customer until receipt of the returned Goods or Customer’s serving a confirmation of dispatch of the returned Goods.
- In the event of a situation requiring reimbursement of amounts paid by the Customer for the transaction with a card, Seller shall reimburse the relevant amounts to the bank account of the Customer’s debit card.
- Withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement may be entered into by filling in the agreement withdrawal form available here: Download the agreement withdrawal / goods return form
- The returned Goods must be in an unchanged condition, i.e. provided with original labels and may not bear any signs of prior use. Customer should also return the receipt, invoice of order confirmation.
b) Customer should return the Good to this address: LittleBandits ul. Zagórska 186, 25-362 Kielce.
Complaints regarding the Goods
Any complaints should be lodged to:
a) LittleBandits ul. Zagórska 186, 25-362 Kielce,
b) served to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject containing
“complaint” information and order number.
- Lodging a complaint may be among other things by filling in the complaint form available on the online shop website.
The complaint shall be considered within up to 14 days of its being served. The customer shall be advised of the manner of consideration of the complaint by e-mail or telephone.
- The Seller shall advise the Customer of possibilities of using out-of-court complaint consideration method among other things by the customer serving a motion for the commencement of conciliatory proceedings following the conclusion of the complaint procedure or a motion of arbitration court resolution (the motion can be downloaded from this website: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/ download.php?plik=6223). A list of Standing Consumer Arbitration Courts at the Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection is available here: http://
www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. Out-of-court claim settlement following the complaint procedure is free of charge.
Complaints shall be served in the manner and under the terms set out in detail on the complaint form available online at the Shop’s website: Download complaint form .