1. These Rules set out the rules for executing transactions in the online shop littlebandits.co.uk, which is run and maintained by the Seller.
2. Whenever in the Rules one of the following words and expressions is mentioned:
a) Seller – it shall be construed as Little bandits Ltd based in London at 7 Saxon Hall 16 Palace Court, zip code W2 4JA, VAT LTD no.: 254 0724 22.
b) Customer – it shall be construed as a natural person, with at least limited capacity to undertake legal action aged 18, and a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but with full capacity to undertake legal action,
c) Shop – it shall be construed as an online shop of the Seller at the web address: littlebandits.co.uk.
d) Good or Goods – it shall be construed as goods offered by the Seller for retail sale at the Shop, i.e. children’s clothes and accessories,
e) Price – it shall be construed as the gross price of the Good placed next to the information about the Good exclusive of delivery costs. The prices of the Goods in the shop are given in Polish Zloty and include VAT.
f) Suppliers – it shall be construed as a courier company cooperating with the Seller. In a situation where the Seller undertakes cooperation with Poczta Polska, or other public operator, Poczta Polska or such other public operator shall be regarded as Supplier,
g) Goods delivery cost – it shall be construed as fees for the delivery of Goods to Customers,
h) Order – it shall be construed as an order for Good or Goods made by the Customer at the Shop as per these Rules.
3. Information disclosed on the Shop’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. It constitutes an invitation for Customers to submit offers.
4. Goods availability is updated from Monday to Friday from 9 to 17 except for bank holidays.
5. Seller reserves the right to limit the quantity of ordered Goods offered at the Shop at promotional prices.
6. All Customers of the shop are bound with the obligation not to submit the content of illicit nature or violating the rules of social coexistence.
II Registration and terms of submitting Orders
1. Customers authorised to submit orders for Goods are Customers:
a) having the status of a registered Shop customers,
b) individuals who are not registered as Shop Customers – shopping without the registration and logging procedure.
2. The status of a registered Shop Customer shall be granted to customers following the procedure as below:
a) Correct filling in the registration form available on the Shop’s web site (in particular disclosure of personal data required on the form and Customer’s determining their login and passwords),
b) Activation of the account by clicking on the link sent to the Customer’s e-mail address. The registration procedure is performed single time. Upon subsequent orders, the Customer uses the login and password previously registered on the Shoop’s website. After the use of the Customers’ login and password, Customers may update their data disclosed upon registration. The login and the password are confidential.
3. Customers having the status of a registered Shop user submit orders after logging in and placing the Goods presented in the Shop in the Basket, and subsequently by confirming the orders for Goods by clicking on the button – “I submit the order and I am bound with an obligation to pay”.
4. Customers who does not have the status of a registered Shop Customer (user) submit their orders by adding the Good presented in the Online Shop to the Basket and subsequently by confirming the order for Good by clicking on the “I submit the order and I am bound with an obligation to pay” and providing the data necessary to carry out the order as per the procedure set out on the Shop’s website.
5. Information referred to Art. 12 section 1 of the Act of 30 May, 2014 on consumer rights shall be served to the Customer to the e-mail address identified by the Customer upon making an order in the message confirming the order and its content
6. In the order, the Client may additionally specify the data required to draw up a VAT invoice where the Customer requires a VAT invoice to be drawn up.
7. Promotions offered by the Shop may not be combined, unless the rules of a particular promotion allow so.
III Entering into a sale agreement and Order fulfilment
1. Upon Customer’s mailing order an agreement on the sale of goods is executed. Following the submission of the Order, the customer receives an e-mail with the summary of the order and information on the Order made at the Shop.
2. Seller reserves the right to carry out additional Customer data verification, e.g. by contacting the Customer on the phone.
3. Seller shall have the right to deny order fulfilment, where orders:
a) have been made using an incorrectly filled Order form,
b) have been served in violation of these Rules.
4. Orders can be made at the shop 24/7 year-round.
5. Orders are accepted for execution on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday), from 10:00 to 17:00.
6. The Customer shall pay the price of the Goods prevailing as at the date of the Order and placed next to the description of the ordered Good.
7. The ordered Goods shall be delivered to the Customer by the Seller together with a document confirming sale agreement execution, i.e. a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice where the customer required that it be drawn upon placing the Order and where the Customer provided the data necessary for the invoice to be drawn up.
8. The content of the sale agreements entered into at the Shop shall be held within the Shop’s IT system for the period of at least 3 months of the effective date of each agreement and the content of such agreements shall be disclosed solely to the parties of the agreement or upon request of relevant public authorities as per the prevailing legal regulations. Each Customer who followed the registration procedure shall have access to all of his/her sale agreements entered into with the Shop throughout the period of their archiving on the IT system referred to in the first sentence.
9. The terms and conditions of the sale agreement are set out in these rules, pertinent legal regulations and individual arrangements by and between the Seller and the Customer.
IV Payment rules
1. Payments for purchased Goods and delivery costs may be paid solely using one of the following options:
a) Cash upon personal collection,
b) Bank transfer or payment to the Seller’s bank account,
c) PayPal – upon satisfaction of the terms and conditions required by Paypal.pl.
d) Płatności24 – Płatności24.pl.
e) With credit card using Stripe Stripe.com.
2. Should the payment be made through a bank transfer or directly to the Seller’s bank account, the following information should be provided as the payment title:
- Name and surname or Customer’s company name,
- Order no. (identified in the information on Order registration by the Shop).
Payments should be made to the following bank account:
Lloyds bank 30-99-02 17936960
3. Customer’s obligations under the Goods sale agreement shall prevail until payment of the entire amount for the Goods and delivery costs.
V. Delivery of ordered Goods
1. Seller shall realise the Order through a courier’s delivery performed by the Supplier. Seller envisages a possibility of fulfilment of deliveries by post, i.e. through Poczta Polska. Seller shall advise of such a possibility on the Shop’s website.
2. Delivery through the Supplier shall be realised within 7 working days:
a) of the date of Client’s order submission should the cash payment form be chosen upon personal collection;
b) of the moment of crediting the Seller’s account with the relevant amount in the event of payment form other than cash upon personal collection.
The Order execution period is exclusive of bank holidays.
c) should the Customer choose to pay by bank transfer or debit card, the execution period shall be counted as of the data of crediting the relevant amount to the bank account or settlement account of the Seller.
d) of the moment of obtaining a positive authorisation in the event of payment with da debit card.
3. Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods free of defects.
4. The costs of Goods delivery which, except for the Goods’ price, are borne by the Customer, are given on the Shop’s website upon order placement.
VI. Return of the purchased Goods
1. Subject to section 4 below, Customer who is a consumer may return the Goods purchased at the Shop without specifying the reason and additional costs by serving a representation concerning withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement as per art. 27 of the Act of 30 May, 2014 on Consumer Rights. This entitlement may be realised by the Client within 14 days of the receipt of Goods. The deadline shall be regarded as met where the representation has been served prior to the elapse of the term. In the event of withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement in the manner set out in this article, the Customer shall be required to return the Goods to the Seller within 14 days of the statement concerning withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement. The representation may be served using the form available on the web site at this address: littlebandits.co.uk.
2. In the event of withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement, it shall be deemed as not entered into.
3. In the event of the Goods not being delivered to the Customer, Seller shall be required to reimburse the Customer with all the amounts paid by him/her forthwith not later than however within 14 days of the receipt of a relevant representation of the Customer of the withdrawal including the costs of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
4. Direct costs of Goods return shall be borne by the Customer. Seller shall bear the costs of Goods return solely in the event of prior Seller’s expressing consent to the incurrence of expenses other than direct costs of Goods return.
5. The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from the agreement in events referred to in detail in Art. 38 section 1 of the Act of 30 May, 2014 on Consumer Rights, among other things in reference to Agreements on:
6. Provision of services where the shop fully carried out the service upon express consent of the consumer who was advised prior to the satisfaction of the service of the waiver of the right to withdraw form the agreement following its satisfaction
7. Where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item manufactured according to consumer specification aimed at satisfying Customer’s individual needs;
8. Where the subject to the service are items which following the deliver due to their nature constitute an inseparable part of other elements.
9. Where the Customer exercises his/her right to withdraw from the Goods sale agreement following a request for the Seller’s service provision prior to the elapse of the term of withdrawal, Customer shall be required to pay for the services provided until withdrawal form the agreement.
10. Seller shall reimburse the Customer with the amounts equal to the value of the Goods returned by the Customer within 14 bearing in mind that as of the date of the representation of withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement Seller may suspend the reimbursement of amounts received from the Customer until receipt of the returned Goods or Customer’s serving a confirmation of dispatch of the returned Goods.
11. In the event of a situation requiring reimbursement of amounts paid by the Customer for the transaction with a card, Seller shall reimburse the relevant amounts to the bank account of the Customer’s debit card.
12. Withdrawal from the Goods sale agreement may be entered into by filling in the agreement withdrawal form available here: Download the agreement withdrawal / goods return form
13. The returned Goods must be in an unchanged condition, i.e. provided with original labels and may not bear any signs of prior use. Customer should also return the receipt, invoice of order confirmation.
14. Customer should return the Good to this address: LittleBandits ul. Zagórska 186, 25-362 Kielce.
VII. Complaints regarding the Goods
1. Any complaints should be lodged to:
a) LittleBandits ul. Zagórska 186, 25-362 Kielce,
b) served to this e-mail address: email@example.com with the subject containing
“complaint” information and order number.
2. Lodging a complaint may be among other things by filling in the complaint form available on the online shop website.
3. The complaint shall be considered within up to 14 days of its being served. The customer shall be advised of the manner of consideration of the complaint by e-mail or telephone.
4. The Seller shall advise the Customer of possibilities of using out-of-court complaint consideration method among other things by the customer serving a motion for the commencement of conciliatory proceedings following the conclusion of the complaint procedure or a motion of arbitration court resolution (the motion can be downloaded from this website: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/ download.php?plik=6223). A list of Standing Consumer Arbitration Courts at the Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection is available here: http://
www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. Out-of-court claim settlement following the complaint procedure is free of charge.
5. Complaints shall be served in the manner and under the terms set out in detail on the complaint form available online at the Shop’s website: Download complaint form .
VIII. Personal data protection
1. The Seller is the administrator of personal data disclosed by the Buyer while using the services of the Shop.
1. Buyer’s provision of the content of illicit nature is prohibited.
2. Each order placed with the Shop constitute a sperate sale agreement and requires separate Rules approval. The Agreement is entered into for the period and with the aim of order fulfilment.
3. Agreements entered into hereunder shall be executed in Polish.
4. In the event of any dispute with the Buyer who is not a Consumer, a relevant court for dispute resolution shall be the court with the jurisdiction over the Seller’s seat.
5. None of the provisions hereof shall exclude or limit in any way the rights of the Consumer deriving from legal regulations.
X. Contact data
1. In all maters linked with the online transactions with the Shop, Customers may contact the Seller in the following way: a) by letter served top this address:
a) LittleBandits ul. Zagórska 186, 25-362 Kielce,
b) at this number phone: +48 509 955 009,
through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
a) Account – free of charge service provided by the Shop governed by these rules under which the Buyer may set up his/her own account at the shop.
b) Buyer – any person or entity making purchases at the Shop.
Shop – online shop Colibristore of the Seller available at this address: https:// colibristore.pl
c) Seller – entrepreneur carrying out business activity under the name of Little bandits Ltd based in London at ul. 7 Saxon Hall 16 Palace Court, zip code W2 4JA, number VAT LTD: 254 0724 22.
II. Contact with the Seller
1. In all matters linked with the transactions executed in the online Shop, Customers may contact the Seller in one of the following ways:
by post by serving the mail to this address:
LittleBandits ul. Zagórska 186, 25-362 Kielce,
by telephone at this number: +48 509 955 009,
by e-mail: email@example.com.
III. Technical requirements
For proper functioning and setting up of the account the following is required:
a) active e-mail account
b) device with Internet access
1. Registration of account is absolutely voluntary and depends on the will of the Buyer.
2. The account offers the Buyer additional possibilities such as reviewing the history of orders made by the Customer at the online Shop, verification of the order status, or independent edition of the Buyer’s data.
3. To set up an account, a relevant form has to be filled in at the Shop.
4. Upon registration of the account an agreement on account maintenance is entered into between the Buyer and the Seller for an indefinite period time under the terms and conditions identified in the Rules.
5. Buyer may resign from the account at any time without any additional expenses.
To this end, a resignation should be served to the Buyer has to send his resignation to the Seller to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, a consequence of which will be immediate deletion of the account and termination of the agreement with respect to account.
V. Account – complaints
Complaints regarding the Account should be served to this e-mail address
Complaints shall be considered by the Seller within up to 14 days.
VI. Out of court means of complaint consideration and claim settlement
1. In a situation where the complaint does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, he/she may, among other things, use the following options:
2. Conciliatory proceedings conducted by a relevant Voivodeship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection with the jurisdiction over the place of transaction, which should be addressed with a request for mediation. The proceedings are free of charge in principle. A list of Inspectorates us available here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595.
3. Help from a standing consumer arbitration court with the jurisdiction over the place of transaction at the Voivodeship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, which should be filed with a motion for consideration of the matter by the arbitration court. A list of Courts is available here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
4. Web ODR platform available here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
VII. Personal data
Administrator of personal data disclosed by the Buyer during the use of the online services is the Seller.
Personal data of the Buyer are processed under an agreement and to this end as per the rules determined in the general regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) on personal data protection (GPDR).
1. Buyer’s provision of the content of illicit nature is prohibited.
2. The agreement concerning the Account is executed in Polish.
3. The Seller shall be authorised to amend these Account Rules for important reasons referred to section 4.
4. The important reasons referred to section 3 are the following:
a) Necessity to adapt the Shop operation to legal regulations pertinent to the Shop’s activity
b) improved security of services provided
c) change of Account functionality requiring modification of Account Rules.
5. Buyer shall be advised of the planned change of the rules at least 7 days prior to the introduction of the change in life through e-mail sent to the address assigned to the Account.
6. Where the Buyer does not approve and accept the planned amendment, he/she should advise the Seller of it by e-mail sent to the Seller’s address: email@example.com, a consequence of which will be termination of agreement on account keeping upon effective date of the amendment or earlier, should the Buyer so require.
7. Where the Buyer does not object to the planned amendment until its effective data, the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the planned amendment which shall not preclude agreement termination in the future.
8. In the event of a dispute with the Buyer who is not a Consumer a court for dispute resolution shall be the court with the jurisdiction over the Seller’s seat.
9. None of the provision herein shall preclude or restrict other rights of the Consumer deriving from the prevailing law.
Newsletter – free of charge service provided electronically through which Customer may receive from the service provider electronically previously ordered news regarding the Shop including information about the offers promotions and news in the Shop.
Shop – online shop Little bandits manager by Service provider at this address: www.littlebandits.co.uk
Service Provider – entrepreneur carrying out business activity under the name Little bandits Ltd base in London ul. 7 Saxon Hall 16 Palace Court, zip code W2 4JA, VAT number LTD: 254 0724 22.
Service recipient – each entity using the Newsletter.
1. Customer may use the Newsletter as and when required.
3. E-mail messages sent within the scope of the service shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer upon subscription of Newsletter.
4. Customer in order to execute the agreement and subscribe for the Newsletter, in the first step provides his/her e-mail address in a designated space where he wants the messages to be sent to within the Newsletter scope. Subsequently, the Service Provider shall send the Customer to the e-mail address specified in the first step a message verifying the e-mail address with a link to confirm by the Customer his/her will to subscribe for the Newsletter. After Customer’s confirmation of his/her interest in Newsletter subscription and agreement on service provision is executed and the Service Provide commencement its provision.
5. The Information sent within the scope of the Newsletter will be information about the possibility of unsubscribing as well as the link enabling resignation.
6. Customers may resign from Newsletter subscription without specifying the reason and without any expenses at any moment using the option referred to in section 5 or by serving message to the e-mail address of the Service Provider: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Customer’s use of the link enabling resignation from the Newsletter or sending a message requesting discontinuation of Newsletter services shall result in immediate termination of the agreement on the provision of this service.
III. Newsletter – complaints
Complaints concerning the Newsletter should be sent to the Service Provider to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
The complaint shall be considered within up to 14 days of the complaint being lodged.
IV. Personal data
1. Administrator of personal data disclosed by the Customer during the use of the Newsletter is Service Provider.
V. Final provisions
1. Service provider reserves the right to amend these Rules for important reasons only. An important reason shall be construed as the need to amend the Rules due to Newsletter service upgrade or amended legal regulations affecting service provision by the Service provider.
2. Information of the planned amendment to the Rules shall be served to the Customer’s e-mail address disclosed upon subscription at least 7 prior to the effective date of the amendments.
3. Where the Customer does not object to the planned amendment until its effective data, he/she shall be deemed to have accepted the planned amendments.
4. Where the Customer does not consent to the planned amendment, he/she shall be required to send the relevant information to the Service provider’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org a consequence of which will be termination of agreement on service provision upon effective date of the amendment.
Customer’s provision of the content of illicit nature is prohibited.